A Six-week Mindfulness and Emotional Awareness Course
Oct. 12th – Nov. 16th 2021
w/ Joe Clements
Do you feel stuck in your habits and patterns? Have you sought out experiences and/or used substances in an effort to bring yourself more peace and ease? Do you want to find stability within yourself without the need to numb or excite your nervous system?
Do you often feel overwhelmed by your emotions?
Does the world and its suffering feel overwhelming too?
You are not alone. This course will help you pave a path to your heart and rediscover the sense of clarity and wellbeing that is within you.
Through weekly classes, guided meditation and group discussion this course will support you on your journey to uncover, discover and recover your true nature and thus find a calm within yourself regardless of what your circumstances are.
You can get unstuck from the suck!
You will leave this course with:
- -practical mindfulness tools that can be applied to the everyday stresses of life.
- -a deeper understanding of yourself underneath/within your ego (I/Me/Mine)
- -the ability to trust the intuitive responses of your heart.
- -more kindness, compassion, appreciation and balance.
- -an established mindfulness practice that works for who you are, right where you are.
- -the skills to examine and address the BS identities that you may hold on to.
- -the groundwork to let go and let be.
- -a community of people who share your commitment to personal growth.
This course includes:
- -6 75 minute live interactive group meetings via Zoom Tuesdays from 6:30-7:45pm PST.
- -Weekly educational videos/talks from Joe and a guided meditation video specific to the needs of the group.
- -Optional daily peer check ins/group support via e-mail
- -Access to all of Joe’s recorded meditation library.
- -Resources beyond Joe’s teachings to connect you to more mindfulness communities and teachers.
- -Option to sign up for a 1:1 mindfulness consultations with Joe
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE